zorchTechnology Dictionary -> zorch
/zorch/ 1. [TMRC] To attack with an inverse heat sink.
2. [TMRC] To travel with velocity approaching lightspeed.
3. [MIT] To propel something very quickly. "The new comm
software is very fast; it really zorches files through the
4. [MIT] Influence. Brownie points. Good karma. The
intangible and fuzzy currency in which favours are measured.
"I'd rather not ask him for that just yet; I think I've used
up my quota of zorch with him for the week."
5. [MIT] Energy, drive, or ability. "I think I'll punt that
change for now; I've been up for 30 hours and I've run out of
6. [MIT] To flunk an exam or course.
7. Computing power.